Hinta (+alv 24%)
Obtain international Six Sigma Black Belt –qualification and get substantial savings for your organization. In 2015 Laatukeskus implements two Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (BB) -programs in cooperation with Business Excellence Solutions. Six Sigma Black Belt -programs are held in English. The instructor is Master Black Belt Gregory H. Watson.
The content of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt –program exceeds the ASQ Six Sigma Body of Knowledge -requirements (BB level).
Main objectives of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training are:
- Achieve significant results that improve the bottom line performance of your organization.
- Increase business understanding by focusing on customer needs, issues, and concerns.
- Implement the BEST Lean Six Sigma® method in a project to demonstrate how breakthrough is achieved by applying the scientific method to a practical problem.
- Create a demonstration project to successfully illustrate the application of this methodology in your own organization.
- Learn to apply diagnostic tools and techniques to systematically improve.
- Lead a Lean Six Sigma project to completion.
- Support management in deploying the Lean Six Sigma methods within your organization.
The duration of the training is 23 days + Realization Review day. If two or more participants will participate from the same organization then a one-day LSS Champion Seminar for executive team is included.
The feedback we have received from participants has been excellent, and most importantly, the projects that have been implemented during the program have obtained 850 000 € average savings for participants’ organizations. It is recommended that 2-4 participants from the same organization participate to the program simultaneously in order to improve the effectiveness and continuity.
Ask for references!